- Arista training supports continuous professional development and learning. It encourages co-production and ownership of problems in order to develop shared solutions.
- We begin with a learning needs assessment either from your existing workforce needs analysis or work we can do in preparation for training.
- We can provide a full training need analysis for departments or the whole organisation.
- Bespoke training courses to meet the need of your staff for example on new legislation or guidance in health and social care (the Care Act 2014), leadership training, one off courses e.g. communication skills
- We recognise that behaviours and cultures can either enhance or deter organisations and individuals in the quest to provide best practice and outcomes for service users and patients. We provide training in ways of promoting positive cultures
- We use a strength based approaches
- Learning from error
Local safeguarding children’s boards (LSCBs), safeguarding adults boards (SABs) and their equivalents outside of England, are responsible for improving the quality of safeguarding practice in their areas.
Arista provide face to face training.