Quality and sustainability are the number one concerns for NHS organisations and their communities.
Traditional improvement processes too often take NHS organisations’ information and present it back in different format – leaving you to interpret and operationalise its conclusions. Organisations can lose valuable time while these processes take place and required outcomes can become elusive.
Using our wealth of experience we analyse your data and use a continuous and proven process of hands-on diagnosis, planning and implementation to achieve the change you want to see. This ensures that the process and outcomes are recognised, owned and delivered.
The job of NHS organisations not just to execute change but to narrate it for staff and stakeholders is also critical. To become absent from the public conversation risks the loss of the internal and external partners for change which your change journey requires if it is to succeed.
The Arista Active Improvement team has more than 100 years of combined experience working with hospital consultants, doctors, GPs, nurses and community-based clinicians. Our team can give you the reflective time to think, design and deliver communications strategies that help you succeed, and help your organisation to deliver the operational improvements you want to see.
- Unique three-phase improvement process helps you diagnose, fix and sustain required changes
- Service, pathway or full system re-designs
- Sustainable improvements to waiting times, organisational culture and patient outcomes
- End-to-end engagement and consultation service
- Supervision and mentoring for individuals
- Assist with your business objectives and planning