Arista specialises in learning and development, consultancy and communications in education and children’s services. We work with a group of trusted associates to deliver practical and focused open course, bespoke in-house courses and consultancy to schools and colleges.
As children’s services professionals which includes being school governors we know that there are real needs for practical training in areas such as safeguarding, pastoral care and communication.
The aim of our open courses is to provide affordable, high quality learning and development opportunities that meet the needs of practitioners, leaders and governors. These courses include:
- Safeguarding for Governors
- Keeping Children Safe
- Child Sexual Exploitation
- Using NLP in School
- Effective Communication in a Crisis
- Managing Successful Projects
- Impact of Personality Styles in the Classroom
- Leadership Skills
We also provide a range of safeguarding services including:
- Reviewing your policy and procedures to ensure they are robust and comply with relevant legislation and local LSCB protocols
- Implement measures to ensure day to day practice is in line with your policy and procedures
- Helping you to develop and maintain a cycle of continuous improvement in safeguarding
- Providing external safeguarding scrutiny, support and challenge