We work with a group of trusted associates to deliver practical and focused open courses, bespoke in-house courses and consultancy to a wide range of organisations.
A number of principles underpin our approach to delivery:
- To be solution focused, enabling participants to work towards solutions themselves
- To use appreciative inquiry, valuing the positives in any situation before reviewing negatives
- To work in a facilitative or ‘skilled helper’ mode, empowering participants to solve problems, and generate learning themselves from their own expertise
- To develop ‘praxis’ the combination of theory and practice to create best practice that is sustainable and can be embedded in the workplace
- To value the experience, knowledge, skills and expertise that learners bring with them from their contexts
Flexible Delivery Style
To achieve the outcomes above, we are flexible in our delivery style, and tailor our programmes to the needs of each group. We use practical business focused activity and simulation, draw on real life scenarios and participants’ past experiences, and utilise individual and group learning.
We have a team of experienced facilitators who have significant real life experience in the public, private and voluntary sectors. They are all able to empathise with and relate to participants, sharing their wealth of relevant knowledge, skills and experience.
We realise that the professionalism and style of delivery of our team plays a critical role in the success of any training programme and the solutions that are implemented. We also know that another key factor to success is matching the right facilitator with the right participant/group to achieve the desired outcomes.
We deliver a wide range of courses including:
- Assertiveness At Work
- Communicating With Confidence
- Managing Change
- Managing Difficult Situations
- Neuro Linguistic Programming (NLP)
- Powerful Presentation Skills
- Professional Communications
- Service Excellence
- Time Management
- Train The Trainer
- Personal Effectiveness
- Using Coaching Skills In The Work Place
- Assessment skills
- Child Sexual Abuse
- Recording With Care
- Safeguarding Adults
- Safeguarding Children & Young People
- Safeguarding Supervision Skills
- Sexual Abuse
- SMART Outcomes
We are extremely flexible in our design and delivery of courses and we are willing to develop other courses if required.